The Michigan Escape Games Team Building Program improves social relations and defines roles within teams. In a high-pressure situation, teams become more engaged as they rely on each other to solve puzzles with the common goals of completing their assigned mission and escaping the room.Participants in Team-building activities at Michigan Escape Games:
- Align around goals by accomplishing tasks that lead to a mission.
- Build effective interpersonal work relationships.
- Have improved decisiveness and commitment.
- Use team-oriented solutions to find success.
- Can be booked online
- Scheduling can be altered up to 2 hours difference from scheduled times listed. Call to schedule in this case.
- Tuesdays are set aside specifically for private events!
Of all organizational activities, studies have found team development to have the strongest effect (versus financial measures) for improving organizational skills.