CSI Homicide Detectives
Number of Players: 2-8
CSI Homicide Detectives: As Rookie Detectives in a murder Investigation, your task is to examine the crime scene, search for evidence, determine who is suspect and explore motives and methods on how the crime was committed. Can you escape with an arrest warrant within 60 minutes?
- Escape Challenge: Medium/High challenge (Completion rate: 29%)
- Murder Scenario and puzzles alternate every three weeks. Scenario (A) is less violent while scenario (B) is newer and rated PG13 due to some rather grisly content. (Completely different puzzle sets, props and evidence for each scenario so, if you’ve done one CSI escape, the other scenario will be a very different experience)
- Mission Challenge: Who did it, why did they do it, and how did they do it? (Difficulty: Very High)
- Recommended for ages 12 and up. (Those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Suspense level: incredibly high.
- Great for “first-time escapees” as well as seasoned participants. Best in groups between 5-8 Detectives
- When booking this room, only one scenario will be available at a time.